Homeschooling Research Study
UPDATE 13 APR: We have finished compiling the results and stats that we gathered, download the full report on this page: See the Insights into Home Education – Homeschooling Research 2017
Welcome, we’re excited to have you here! Are you a parent? Have you heard about homeschooling? That’s great, we need your opinion!
Take our survey, we promise it won’t take more than a couple of minutes and YOU’ll help make the world a better place. Here are the benefits of participating:
- You’ll have a chance of contributing to a well-made research study about the status of homeschooling in your country.
- The final research paper with the research insights will be sent out to all the major parenting publications online and offline, helping people get a better understanding on HS and spreading the word about the benefits of HS
- You’ll be eligible to receive a $50 Amazon Gift Card. We’re giving away 10 x $50 gift cards so there’s a fair chance of winning.
Can I see a Preview of the Survey?
We know some people are suspicious so we’ve prepared this preview. The animation has a demo of “John Doe” taking the survey from start to finish.
Why Should I Participate in This Survey?
- Participating is 100% free and all your responses are anonymous.
- By participating you’ll help other parents better assess the public opinion about homeschooling.
- After we finish building the report we’ll be sending it to the main publications and bloggers on parenting.
- You could win a $50 Amazon Gift Card (see below)
The report will contain insightful graphics, ideas and experiences from The Homeschooling Survey.
How Can I Win One of the Giftcards?
The people that do enter their email address into the survey will also be eligible to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card. We’re giving away 10 vouchers that have a total value of $500, so there’s a strong chance you’ll win if entering.
Your personal details won’t be shared with anyone, we strongly care about privacy.
I Only Want the Final Report
If you don’t have the time to do this survey now (it only takes 3.5 minutes) you can leave your email address here and we’ll email you as soon as the final study is ready.
Start the Survey
Click the following button and you’ll be taken to the survey. Filling the entire won’t take longer than 5 minutes, pinky promise 😉
In our tests, the average response time from start to end was around 3.5 minutes.
How Can I Help?
Glad you’ve asked! We’ve prepared special links that you can use in order to spread the word about our homeschooling research.
Click one of the following (the more the merrier) to share the survey with your friends.
Our wonderful supporters
I wish to thank all the people that have decided to help with gathering responses! Without further adieu, thank for pitching in and sharing:
- Deb Chitwood from Living Montessori Now
- Crystal McClean from Castle View Academy
- Kelly George from Fearless Homeschool
- Tamara Kelly (president of Home Education Association Australia)
- Beverly Paine from The Educating Parent
- Ana Willis from They Call Me Blessed
- Amy Dingmann from The Hmmmschooling Mom
- Amy Milcic from Rock Your Homeschool
- Michelle Cannon from Heart Of Michelle
- Lee Giles from Easy Peasy All In One Homeschool
- Kris Bales from Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Ann Zeise from A2Z Home’s Cool
- Lara Molettiere from Everyday Graces
- Jennifer Mackinnon from Practical by Default
- Sara from Happiness is Here
- Jolanthe Erb from Homeschool Creations
- Demetria Zinga from Christian Homeschool Moms
- Lee Binz from The Homescholar
- Heather Bowen from Life of a Homeschool Mom
- Misty Leask from Year Round Homeschooling
- Bonnie Way from Koala Mom Blog
- Purva Brown from The Classical Unschooler
- Beth Napoli from Techie Homeschool Mom
- Julie Gilbert from Homeschooling Ideas
- KT Brison from Lit Mama Homeschool
- Lisa Marie Flether from The Canadian Homeschooler
You’ve Made It to the End
Do you still have questions? We’re here and we’re listening, send us an email using the contact page, we’ll be glad to answer any query you might have.